Normally everything goes smoothly with the booking, training, certification and payment side of things. However, experience shows that occasionally it is necessary to revert to the following terms and conditions.
· Training certificates are never dispatched until full payment is received.
· Please ensure that payment is received within 30 days of the invoice &/or before the event – whichever is sooner (unless payment during or after the event has been agreed beforehand). Your booking form/booking confirmation represents a contract and we will take steps to secure payment for this contract if payment is not received.
· Until payment has been received a place may be reserved for you on a course, but it will not be a confirmed booking.
· Your place on a course will become a confirmed booking once the non refundable £50 deposit payment has been made
· All course fee balances must be paid on the day of the training or before, in advance of starting the course.
· If you find you are unable to attend an open course booked, you need to let us know as soon as possible. The nearer the event, the more likely we are to incur fees and we are not likely to be able to sell the place to another attendee. Therefore, our response will be determined by how much notice is given:
· Over 7 days notice a full refund will be given.
· 7 to 3 days the deposit paid can be transferred to another available course
· 2 days or less no refund or transfer.
· Please aim to arrive at the course in good time. If you are stuck in a traffic jam on the day of the course we will still have to charge you as we still incur the costs and will not been able to sell the place to another trainee. Similarly, if you arrive on the wrong day for the course, full payment will be required.
· We understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to our credit terms of 30 days
· Up to Speed Training & Assessment Ltd do not accept any responsibility for certificates/cards that go missing in the post, however we offer a signed for mail option at a nominal fee, further details are posted within the training centre.
· Candidates not utilising the signed for post option, will be charged the cost of any re-placement certificate or card in full.