Traffic Management Training
Up to Speed Training & Assessment offers Traffic management training
, courses ranging from Safety Awareness to road closures and diversions to traffic signals and stop & go to working on motorways and winter service operations. The majority of courses are Lantra awards approved
, ensuring you remain compliant with the industry requirements. Our courses include.
We have a full and comprehensive set of courses, details of which can be found below.
Our courses include
- Highways Contractor TTM ( temporary traffic management ) Awareness
- NHSS 12a Foreman (TMF) Refresher Training Course
- NHSS 12AB Foreman (TMF) / LTMO
- NHSS 12AB Impact Protect Vehicle
- NHSS 12AB High Speed Traffic Management Operative
- NHSS 12C MLC Awareness
- NHSS 12C MLC Supervisor Training
- NHSS 12D Module 1 Moving Works on Single Carriageways
- NHSS 12D Module 1/2 Static Works on Single Carriageways
- NHSS 12D Module 3 Lane Closures
- NHSS 12D Module 4 Convoy Working
- NHSS 12D Module 5 Multi Phase Traffic Signals
- NHSS 12D Module 6 RLTMO
- NHSS 12D Module 7 Managers & Client Officers
- NRSWA Re-Assessments (Units 101-116)
- NRSWA Unit 002 / Unit 010
- NHSS 12AB Traffic Safety & Control Officer
For more information about our courses click here
Traffic management consultancy services
Up to Speed Training & Assessment have collectively over 75 years experience in the traffic management industry
and use this experience to assist its clients in remaining safe in a high-risk environment and ensuring they adhere to industry standards. Find out more
Traffic management training courses can be arranged at our training center, or at your work place.
For more information give us a call to find out about
Traffic management courses
and availability in your area etc.